On the media
Here we include some links to news featuring our research and group activities. For more information you can check our news section.
- INNOVASPAIN 17/01/2020 About Alba’s research and her participation in HomewardBound project
- PUBLICO 26/12/2019 About participating in the IPCC and what does it mean in terms of dedication and work.
- FARO DE VIGO 22/11/2019 About Elena Ojea participation in BluePaper commisioned by the High Level Panel for a Sustainable Ocean Economy
- DUVI 20/11/2019. About the contribution of Elena Ojea to the first High Level Panel blue paper launched on Tuesday November 19 during the FAO’s Sustainable Fisheries symposium held in Rome
- RNE-Por-tres-razones 24/10/2019 Interview to Alba Aguion’s research and her participation in HomewardBound project (from 41:28 min, in Spanish)
- LA VOZ DE GALICIA 23/10/2019. About Alba participation in Homeward Bound project and her PhD thesis on climate changes impacts in Galician stalked barnacles fishery
- FARO DE VIGO 18/03/2019. About Elena’s scientific publication on Climate Change impacts in the Caribbean where authors assess the vulnerability of the region to climate change (in Spanish)
- BBC Vietnam 26/06/2018. About Xiaozi’s opinion on especial economic zone in Vietnam (in Vietnamese)
- DUVI 19/06/2018. About the FOL research on the climate change distributional impacts in marine species (in Galician)
- LA VOZ DE GALICIA 23/04/2018. Front page, video, and article on Elena being named Lead Author for the 6th IPCC Assessment Report (in Galician and Spanish)
- DUVI 09/04/2018. On Elena being named Lead Author for the 6th IPCC Assessment Report (in Galician)
- FARO DE VIGO 06/04/2018. On Elena being named Lead Author for the 6th IPCC Assessment Report (in Spanish)
- Efervescencia 11/03/2018. Elena Ojea, Alba Aguión, and Diego Salgueiro talk on Radio Galega about adaptation of marine systems to climate change and Project CLOCK (in Galician)
- DUVI 30/11/2017. About the participation of Elena Ojea and Alba Aguión (FOL) together with researchers of EcoCost group of University of Vigo in the first European project on stalked barnacle fishery (PERCEBES) (in Galician)
- DUVI 17/11/2017. About the new programme of seminars on fisheries organized by FOL and ECOBAS at University of Vigo (in Galician).
- XUNTA GALICIA 27/10/2017. Participation of Elena Ojea at ClimathonGalicia hold in Vigo to discuss the adaptation to climate change in Fisheries (in Galician)
- EL PAIS 07/09/2017. About Elena Ojea’s opinion on management of marine reserves in Spain (in Spanish)
- FARO DE VIGO 24/07/2017. About Alba starting her PhD in the University of Vigo and her science dissemination (in Spanish).
- BLOG OCÉANO ECIMAT 14/07/2017. About Elena’s work on Marine Protected Areas in California (in Spanish)
- FARO DE VIGO 30/04/2017. About Future Oceans Lab team and its research (in Spanish)
- FUNDACION ESPAÑOLA PARA LA CIENCIA Y TECNOLOGÍA. 24/03/2017. Elena in the celebration of 10 Years of ERC research in Europe (Video in Spanish)
- DIARIO DE PONTEVEDRA 23/04/2017. About Elena’s research and her team hold at the University of Vigo (in Spanish)
- ATLANTICO DIARIO 03/03/2016. About Elena Ojea joining Vigo University (in Spanish).
- LA OPINIÓN CORUÑA 21/02/2016. Interview on Elena’s research and the ERC project CLOCK (in Galician).
- LA VOZ DE GALICIA 13/01/2016. Interview to Elena Ojea on the CLOCK ERC project (in Spanish).
- CULTURA GALEGA 12/01/2016. Interview on Elena’s research trajectory and moving back to Galicia (in Galician).
To contact us for media purposes write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.